Thursday, June 13, 2013

Willard Art -- FREE ART!


Click WILLARD ART for a selection of my visual art. If you are interested, and can't afford the suggested compensation, make me an offer. There are many more pieces here at the Ox. If you'd like to come for a viewing, left me know--any sunny afternoon!
I have no idea and less interest in what goes into marketing this stuff, and I'm running out of room to store it. So pick up some free art.  I want to keep track of any pieces taken. Should I want to have them in a show, I couuld borrow them back. Contributions to carry on the work, gratefully accepted, but not required or expected. Think of this as a free loan. They are not to be sold--they are for your pleasure, not your profit. I'll have a form to sign with these conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment